1 Job Opportunity – Sales/commercial manager
Working under the commercial Director and responsible for sales of cranes and barges, commercial contacts, contracts, research and providing insights regarding the market, trends, competitors, potential and existing customers, and current campaigns.
Employment type: Full time
Location: Amsterdam area
Language: French (native), English, preferable Dutch, Portuguese
1.2 Primary Responsibilities
• Sales of cranes and barges
• Commercial management cranes and barges (crane barges)
• Networking clients
• Perform extensive market research and capture market data.
• Identify upcoming tenders.
• Analyze competitors (assets, projects won, locations of assets etc).
• Focus on south of Europe and Africa
• Good attitude
• Possibly Master/Bachelor degree, preferably with a technical background.
• 3 to 10+ years of relevant working experience in the Marine & Offshore industry.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills in French and English, spoken and written. Preferable Dutch and possible Portuguese.
• An assertive and proactive attitude towards achieving targets, objectives and new clients.
• Self-motivator towards continuous development and personal improvement.
1.4 We Offer
• Being part of a young and ambitious company.
• A high degree of responsibility in an interesting industry.
• Good salary and many future career possibilities.
Do you recognise yourselves in the described profile and feel that you could be a part of the Dutch Offshore team?