Dutch Offshore Base
Dutch Offshore Base provides services (24/7) to the maritime and offshore industry. We have a strong reputation for finding innovative solutions for complex jobs, and a complete portfolio can be offered to clients.
Dutch Offshore Base offers:
A strategic, ISPS and AEO location in the main port of Amsterdam. There are lay-by facilities for (marine, sea-going and jack up) vessels and there is 800 m of quays available, with a deep sea quay of up to 500 m length, 60 m breadth and 15 m draft and a large open yard area of more than 160,000 sqm and warehouse space of 30,000sqm.
- Demobilisation and mobilisation: For offshore vessels such as PSV, OSV, Seismic-, Dredging-, Jack-Up Wind Turbine Installation Vessels, (crane) barges and platforms.
- Heavy-lift and floating cranes: Max 1400T. Supplier, sales/rental, and storage of equipment: Used in offshore exploration such as cranes, winches.
- Supplier, sales/rental, and storage of equipment: Used in offshore exploration such as cranes, winches.
- Yard repairs or maintenance: For merchant and offshore vessels at our quays with support of our workshop.
- Warehousing and storage: planned space for the storage and handling of equipment and materials.
The company's new focus is already yielding impressive results, with an increasing order portfolio and satisfying reactions from the clients. We are now able to create new and better ways to serve our customers and enhance the quality, safety and environmental care of our work. You can expect that drive to continue as we move forward. The recent extension of our business services has also proven successful and the company is working on additional business services and locations to fuel growth.